1050 W. Main St.
Mecosta, MI 49332
Our next meet-up will be Tuesday, April 26th at 5:30 p.m. at the Mecosta VFW.
The tentative schedule is: 5:30 Business Meeting, Hot Dogs and goodies are being sold by the VFW so please support them.
· Notary available for certification of your Precinct Delegate Affidavit
· Approximately 6:15 Rick DuBridge will give the Invocation, general announcements and candidates to follow.
· Tom Kunse from Clare, running for our open Michigan House seat will speak
· Amy Clapp, currently appointed Mecosta County Prosecutor and running in the August primary will be our second candidate
· Question and Answer session for the two candidates